This is in stark contrast to the belief that many have that they need to wait 7-10 years for their bankruptcies to clear from their credit reports before attempting [...]
The Top 5 Best States for Millennials are:
- Washington, D.C. (also ranks highest in percentage of millennials already living
The updated numbers show that renting a three-bedroom property in the United States requires an average of 38.8% of income.
The least affordable market for renting was Marin County, CA, just over the Golden Gate Bridge from San Francisco, where renters spend a [...]
States in the Midwest came out on top as most affordable, requiring the [...]
The profile went on to state that 50% of millennials believe that their rent will increase, with [...]
In many markets across the country, the number of buyers searching for their dream homes greatly outnumbers the number of homes for sale. This has led to a competitive marketplace where buyers often need to stand out. One way to show you are serious about buying your dream home is to get pre-qualified or pre-approved for a mortgage before [...]
So, what does this mean for homeowners and their equity position?
As an example, let’s assume a young couple purchased and closed on a [...]
The BH&J Index is a quarterly report that attempts to answer the question:
In today’s housing market, is it better to rent or buy a [...]
Owning a home has great financial benefits, yet many continue to rent! Today, let’s look at the financial reasons why owning a home of your own has been a part of the American Dream for as long as America has [...]
What we can do?
- Approved builder can lock-in rates for “spec” properties for 60, 90, or 120 days without a buyer or sales contract. They then transfer the lock to the prospective buyer. 60 day speck lock for free. Helps move inventory in a rising rate
- Protects qualified borrowers from the possibility of rising rates
- Helps lock down pipeline and ensure that sales contracts are not adversely affected by rising rates
- Homebuyers can lock their rate for up to 360 days**
- Homebuyer can exercise a one-time float down within 60 days of closing and revisit product selection at that time***
- Eligible Products:
Their latest edition sheds some light on the relationship between Seller Traffic (supply) and Buyer Traffic [...]
- older posts
- newer posts