Here are the top five reasons:
- Whether you are selling your home, just purchased your first home or are a homeowner planning to stay put for a while, there is value in knowing which home improvement projects will net you the most Return On Investment (ROI).
- Minor bathroom renovations can go a long way toward improving the quality of your everyday life and/or impressing potential
Hearth just released their State of the American Dream report which showed that Americans still see homeownership as an integral piece of the American Dream. The report confirmed that “all generations–including millennials–agree homeownership is very important to achieving the American Dream.”
Americans ranked “owning a home I love” higher than any other options (including “starting a family” and “finding a fulfilling career”) as an important part of the American [...]
NAR Chief Economist, Lawrence Yun, had this to say,
What is available for sale is going under contract[...]
There are some people who have not purchased homes because they are uncomfortable taking on the obligation of a mortgage. Everyone should realize, however, that unless you are living with your parents rent-free, you are paying a mortgage [...]
When prices are surging, it is difficult for [...]
1. Prices Will Continue to Rise
CoreLogic’s latest Home Price Insights reports that home prices have appreciated by 7% over the last 12 months. The same report predicts that prices will continue to increase at a rate of 5.2% over the next year.
Home values will continue to appreciate for years. Waiting no longer makes [...]
1. Demand Is Strong
The latest Buyer Traffic Report from the National Association of Realtors (NAR) shows that buyer demand remains very strong throughout the vast majority of the country. These buyers are ready, willing and able to purchase…and are in the market [...]
Sam Khater, Freddie Mac’s Chief Economist, had this to say:
“Healthy consumer spending and higher commodity prices spooked bond markets and led to higher mortgage rates over the past[...]
- The Cost of Waiting to Buy is defined as the additional funds it would take to buy a home if prices & interest rates were to increase over a period of time.
- Freddie Mac predicts interest rates to rise to 5.1% by 2019.
- CoreLogic predicts home prices to appreciate by 4.3% over the next 12 months.
- If you are ready and willing to buy your dream home, find out if you are able
- According to the US Census Bureau, ‘millennials’ are defined as 18-36-year-olds.
- According to NAR’s latest Profile of Home Buyers & Sellers, the median age of all first-time home buyers is 32.
- More and more ‘old millennials’ (25-36) are realizing that homeownership is within their grasp now!
One of the many questions asked in the housing section of the survey was:
Assuming you had the financial resources to do so, would you like to OWN instead of RENT your primary [...]
- older posts
- newer posts