The profile went on to state that 50% of millennials believe that their rent will increase, with [...]
This is in stark contrast to the belief that many have that they need to wait 7-10 years for their bankruptcies to clear from their credit reports before attempting [...]
- According to the US Census Bureau, ‘millennials’ are defined as 18-36-year-olds.
- According to NAR’s latest Profile of Home Buyers & Sellers, the median age of all first-time home buyers is 32.
- More and more ‘old millennials’ (25-36) are realizing that homeownership is within their grasp now!
Hearth just released their State of the American Dream report which showed that Americans still see homeownership as an integral piece of the American Dream. The report confirmed that “all generations–including millennials–agree homeownership is very important to achieving the American Dream.”
Americans ranked “owning a home I love” higher than any other options (including “starting a family” and “finding a fulfilling career”) as an important part of the American [...]
Last week realtor.com released the results of a survey that produced three major revelations:
- 53% of home purchasers (first-time and repeat buyers) currently in the market believe a recession will occur this year or next.
- 57% believe the next recession will be as bad or worse than 2008.
- 55% said they would cancel plans to move if a recession